Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan (GTAP)
- Coverage for members if death occurs more than 100 km’s away from their principal residence
- Protection while travelling anywhere in the world, even if death occurs outside of home Province
- Arranges for preparation: embalming or cremation and transportation of the Deceased to the funeral home (near the Deceased’s legal residence) designated on the enrollment form
- All details organized by professionals with technical and translation services provided
- All expenses paid directly by the plan = no out of pocket expenses to the family
- Arranges and pays for a Travel Companion to accompany the Deceased home
- If Deceased is travelling alone, plan arranges and pays for one next of kin to travel to place of death to accompany Deceased home
- Brings pets home safely
- Bereavement support for surviving family members
Payment and Flexibility
- Enrollment at any age providing lifetime coverage for a one-time fee of $495 CDN Payment and Flexibility May be paid as a Single Payment (VISA, MasterCard or Cheque) payable to Funeral Plans-Canada
- 30-Day free look period
- No health questions or medical examination required
- GTAP provides member with a certificate and wallet cards
- Coverage is provided at time of need by calling 1.800.656.5056 with member number
*Member must reside in Canada. Coverage commences when the Funeral Home receives the completed enrollment form and payment. All services must be arranged by GTAP. No claims for reimbursement will be accepted. May be offered as a stand-alone product
Interested in the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan? Contact our Pre-planning Funeral Director, Jeff Mardling today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The death of someone we care about can be one of the most difficult experiences in life. These articles are meant to describe different types of grief; their intent is to help you understand your own, or to help you empathize with another person's grief.
LEARN MORE >
McKinlay Funeral Homes is pleased to offer services from locations in Ridgetown, Blenheim, and Chatham. We have a wide range of services available in these communities. Please click on the link below for more information about these facilities.
LEARN MORE >
Our local florists are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements, and are backed by their professionalism and prompt service. Allow us to take care of your expression of sympathy by connecting with our local florists through our website.
LEARN MORE >
Let Us Help You
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are available by phone or e-mail, or drop by the office in person. We are always here to help.